Monday, March 6, 2017

Old Habits Die Hard

For the last two days my struggle has been in the mid to late afternoon.   Food is on my mind and I've had a healthy protein/veggie meal for lunch.  By about 2:30 to 3:00pm I start thinking about food. The thought stays on my mind until I satiated my appetite.  Both yesterday I ate my chocolate ricotta with almonds.  This is so good and I enjoy every bite.  I want more, but I did quit and instead ate 30 pistachio nuts.  This is a bad habit that I need to get rid of. Food seems to be stronger then I am.  How am I going to beat this problem?
  • go out and take a walk
  • drink water
  • read a book out doors
My meals for today.
9:45am Scrambled eggs with onions, mushrooms, green peppers, Italian squash.
             1/4 cup blueberries
             1/4 banana
             5 oz. V8 juice
             1 cup coffee with FF creamer
12:30pm Steamed assorted vegies
               12 small shrimp
               1/2 cup Chinese noodles
2:30pm  1/2 cup chocolate ricotta mouse
5:30pm  Italian turkey sausage & peppers/onions
              Salad

Exercise for today has been upper arms/shoulders with weights.  (I hope to take a walk this evening.)

No comments:

Post a Comment